Mini Cooper Forum banner

Just joined...here's my little JCW :)

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Davyboy 
#1 ·
Good evening all,

My first post so go easy.....

I recently purchased a nice little used Mini JCW hatch (MY first Mini)
I'd been looking for around 6 months for my perfect spec and finally one came up at the other end of the country in Essex (Sytner Mini Harold Wood)
The number one thing the car had to have was the JCW Bluetooth Exhaust!
All the other JCW bits were just a bonus along with the panoramic roof and HK audio.
Did a deal over the phone without actually seeing the physical car, which I've never done before!
Was a little apprehensive but they are a Mini main dealer so there is some comeback if I wasn't happy.
The car was delivered to my door which was part of the deal and what a beauty she is...I love it!

Already given it a good clean snow foam etc.....and getting it booked in to have full paint correction with my local detailer as black does show the swirls.

The cars previous owner had the AC Schnitzer tuning module fitted and somehow (Call it fate) I managed to buy it back for the car on eBay! whats the chances of that?

Then I found all the JCW Pro extras on ebay and I went a bit daft.....

Found the Mini dash cams for a great price from a Mini dealer on ebay (Still yet to fit) Mini wanted £435 for the pleasure!!! Errrr I'll give that a miss lol

Also managed to get my hands on a nearly new set of AC Schnitzer springs which work with the Mini active suspension! I know some don't.

And finally a few little extra bits from Schnitzer dealer Rossiter.....

Sorry for the long picture heavy post but hope you all like what I've done!

Best regards

Scott

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi guys,

Welcome along, you might find the FAQ page is helpful for some of your forum usage and posting questions.

https://www.minif56.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments

As this is not a heavily moderated forum you might also find it takes a day or two for people to get back to you or even read your posts, if you are commenting on something specific adding it to a specific sub forum might help those more interested in the topic you are discussing see the post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.