Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if you had £500 to spend on accessories what would you go for? Quite like the JCW spoiler for the MCS, any other ideas?!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
So if you had £500 to spend on accessories what would you go for? Quite like the JCW spoiler for the MCS, any other ideas?!
JCW tune. MINI Portable Navigation system. Navdy HUD. Garmin BC 30 backup camera. A car cover. Useful stuff like that.

·
Registered
505 Posts
You mean 500 more than I already spent? Hmmm... if someone said, "Before you order, you get a $500 credit for more stuff..." It would be tough.

On one hand, I would be tempted to sink it into the HK sound system and absorb the additional 200 myself. On the other hand, I could go with the comfort access, auto-dimming mirror, and the luggage compartment tray.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I would put it my safe place, for a rainy day.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I didn't spec mine, I bought it as-is off the showroom, but I'm really glad it has the rear camera and park distance control.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I already have the car, fully loaded apart from reverse camera! The £500 is for official merchandise only ;) is the engine upgrade from Mini?

·
Registered
136 Posts
JCW spoiler and a hundred quids worth of those Mini pens with the floaty car in them :0)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts