Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited to pick up my mini tomorrow morning (Thursday) just 12 hours away, it's felt like an eternity since I ordered my f55 S in electric blue in February, the wait will be finally over and I'll be smiling from ear to ear, hope it drives as well as my countryman did.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I'm sure it will drive fine, although I do prefer the Countryman as bigger rear doors and we often have friends with us and the F56 for when we are on our own :)

Electric blue is a great colour, enjoy the pick up/ guess we won't be seeing you on here tomorrow as you will be driving here, there and everywhere ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure it will drive fine, although I do prefer the Countryman as bigger rear doors and we often have friends with us and the F56 for when we are on our own :)

Electric blue is a great colour, enjoy the pick up/ guess we won't be seeing you on here tomorrow as you will be driving here, there and everywhere ;)
Yes you are very right there, but I promise I will upload some photos as soon as I get a chance over the weekend. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
You must be soooo excited, the anticipation will make it hard to sleep. I look forward to being in your position in a few weeks time.

As for the drive, we test drove a Countryman Cooper D, and weren't impressed with the rattly ride, it could have been a bad example but the salesman seemed to think it was 'normal'. The F55 S is a world apart, so comfortable, my missus is made up with hers, I think you'll be grinning from wing mirror to wing mirror, just don't frighten the oncoming traffic
:D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You must be soooo excited, the anticipation will make it hard to sleep. I look forward to being in your position in a few weeks time.

As for the drive, we test drove a Countryman Cooper D, and weren't impressed with the rattly ride, it could have been a bad example but the salesman seemed to think it was 'normal'. The F55 S is a world apart, so comfortable, my missus is made up with hers, I think you'll be grinning from wing mirror to wing mirror, just don't frighten the oncoming traffic
:D
Yh I had a countryman SD and was solid to me so might have been the cooper d, I think I would be locked up if I was just grinning like a Cheshire cat at every motorist, so gotta hold myself back haha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Electric blue! Excellent choice! :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Good luck on the new car.
TheF56 drives a whole lot better than a Countryman. I bought a brand new Countryman SD when they first came out. Horrendous car, rattles, mpg was way off, awful ride. Demanded a refund. Which I got.
Now have a F56Jcw, solid car. No issues.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.