Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Do they look OK.??? I have seen some comments saying they are too small in the wheel arches!!

Cheers:)

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have black victory spoke wheels on my midnight black Cooper and I am happy with the way they look, The overall size of the tyre is the same as a larger wheel. I think it would be more noticeable if the wheels are not black.
Pat

·
Registered
137 Posts
Have to agree that whatever size you have the outside diameter is the same, the plastic wheel arches really show up the smaller alloys. Mine are 15's and they look very small but other sizes look that way as well in my opinion, the black disguise it better. I had a Scirocco which I put 17 ins winter wheels and alloys on, they looked very small in the wheel arch compared to the normal 18's even though they where same diameter.

·
Registered
158 Posts
My car will have 16" victory alloys, wish I'd gone for black now but hey ho!!
Not to worry the black wheels look great but they also look dirty about 3.5 milliseconds after cleaning! I would have liked a grey/anthracite option that would have been great!

·
Registered
890 Posts
The 16inch Victory silver alloys look fine "in the flesh", in fact I think they suit the car perfectly.

I think all the dark plastic round the wheel arches really need a contrasting colour to lighten the car up and the silver alloys do that.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I think the 15" wheels look fine in the flesh, although on the configurator view the wheel arches, especially the front, look oversized.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts