Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG I just hit 17k on the clock and my little 3 Cylinder F56 is still a delight driving it. I guess that sums it up......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

All joking aside the car is still a blast to drive no problems what so ever except my Road Kill A/C. One Recall for the Foam Side Impact otherwise no other problems.

My Dealer is absolute fantastic when it comes to service/parts and and ...... honestly as much as I would like upgrading to a MCS or JCW down the road I am not so sure anymore. I started to love them 3 Cylinders in all there glory. The car has plenty power is fast enough to get a speeding ticket and is full of life with a heavy foot. Now if Mini would just bring another Coupe or 2 seat Spyder I would be in 3 Cylinder Heaven.:D:D

·
Super Moderator
8,749 Posts
I agree; ;14500 miles here and as good if not better than ever; just loving the 3 cylinder growl and i could easily afford a cooper s or even a jcw but i have no need or desire to change-i specced the car to my requirements ie got everything i wanted on it;really won't swapping any time soon!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.