Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hi, Denso

Hope the link above could help you out!
Mine are 18x8 et45, they just fitted perfectly, a bit wider at the front, for the rear is just fine.

greetings,
Thias

Do you have the wheel specs, weight, width, manufacturer etc?

cheers,
Denso

·
Registered
67 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hi, rims look great, any rubbing? It looks like you have stock springs and no spacers right?

I'm looking for rims and need to know what sizes will fit without any rubbing or spacers needed.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi, rims look great, any rubbing? It looks like you have stock springs and no spacers right?

I'm looking for rims and need to know what sizes will fit without any rubbing or spacers needed.
Hi,
until now no any rubbing and no spacers needed!
I was worrying as well.

·
Registered
2019 Mini Cooper S, 2-Door Hardtop, Moonwalk Grey Metallic
33 Posts
Just the same one I already posted. Will be ordering the black handles and Beltline very soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hello Thias

i love wheels !

what sizes do the tire have ? welke bandenmaat ?

greetz
Hi there,
bandenmaat heb ik 215/35 R18
But after some months have been driving, I should go for 40 or 45!
35 seems isn't thick enough so you can see a very big gaps between wheel-arches and tyre.
With the width I personally don't think you can go wider, cause there is no space left anymore.

So hope this info helps a bit! And have fun with your mini mods :)

greetz,
Thias

·
Registered
2019 Mini Cooper S, 2-Door Hardtop, Moonwalk Grey Metallic
33 Posts
Thanks. The scuttles are a stock MINI item from the local dealer. Finally got the OEM gloss black Beltline trim and door handles installed, so now I'm all blacked out (except for the emblems, which I'll do soon). Waiting for a good detail before I post pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts