Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
:) Remember guys early to bed tonight to be first in the queue at the dealers.
It will be a race to get the first pictures up:) Hope the weather is fine in your area.
Don't worry Dave i will be at the dealers for 8.30 waiting for them to open :D
Fingers crossed it's dry ???

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New registration number starts here on 1st so a lot of new customers wait til now for pickup.
It's a balmy 64 here, have to put air con on:laugh:

·
Registered
97 Posts
No chance I'll be first, busy day at work tomorrow means I'll be picking mine up late evening.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Thank you Davo and Paul and I thought the Mini Dealers offers a free Bikini Car Wash on the 1st of Sept. since you talked about the weather. I was ready too call my Mini Dealer to find out what time I should be there to get a good spot.:D:D

BTW have you seen the Video on You Tube of Abigail Ratchford washing the Mini.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Looks fantastic Paul hope he is happy with his new home, look forward to the detailed pics after you get him detoxed ready , congrats and enjoy im sure you will, I see another member joined in your area with JCW as well.:D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Forgot to say we won't see you for a few days now ...........getting it spruced up and fitting all these remaining Pro parts.:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Looks fantastic Paul hope he is happy with his new home, look forward to the detailed pics after you get him detoxed ready , congrats and enjoy im sure you will, I see another member joined in your area with JCW as well.:D
Thanks Derek he's settled in lovely ?
Tomorrow off work so another full on day with him I'm loving it try and put another good few pics up ????

1 - 20 of 36 Posts