Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for replacing two front or all seats in my F55, with sport leather/ cloth, or leatherette sport (at best JCW) seats, as long as they are in black/carbon or in a dark color, and in a mint condition. Pls don't send if in an F56. thx)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just out of curiosity, can i ask why you are not interested in F56 front seats?
is it that the F56 seats don’t physically fit?
i guess the F56 seats will have a tilt function that is used to access the rear seats - but is that not and just an additional feature (which you don’t need to use if they were fitted in the F55?)

i had a quick look at real OEM for the p/n for JCW Diamica /cloth sports seats for both the F55 and F56 and the p/n are the same (5210745012 for the seat base cover and the back rests are handed (L&R) with p.b 52107955987 for L and 52107955086 for R) - so it would (at first look) like the F55 and F56 seats are possibly the same, albeit the rear frame is different frame

the p/n for the lower frames and back rest frames appear to differ between the F55 and f56 tho.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just out of curiosity, can i ask why you are not interested in F56 front seats?
is it that the F56 seats don’t physically fit?
i guess the F56 seats will have a tilt function that is used to access the rear seats - but is that not and just an additional feature (which you don’t need to use if they were fitted in the F55?)

i had a quick look at real OEM for the p/n for JCW Diamica /cloth sports seats for both the F55 and F56 and the p/n are the same (5210745012 for the seat base cover and the back rests are handed (L&R) with p.b 52107955987 for L and 52107955086 for R) - so it would (at first look) like the F55 and F56 seats are possibly the same, albeit the rear frame is different frame

the p/n for the lower frames and back rest frames appear to differ between the F55 and f56 tho.
They fit, but I don’t prefer having the tilt function which is from a 2 door mini. And I prefer having things the way they are designed and meant by the factory. Now if someone gave them away to me, i would probably take them 😊

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for replacing two front or all seats in my F55, with sport leather/ cloth, or leatherette sport (at best JCW) seats, as long as they are in black/carbon or in a dark color, and in a mint condition. Pls don't send if in an F56. thx)
I have this for sale in good condition, send me a text at 9782723771 if you're still interested

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Guys,
I have a R50 convertible base 2006, I am looking for the driver seat to replace, do you know if any S model will fit it or I have to find my exact model, it is hard to find.
I see a lot of Mini Cooper experts here can someone tell me what other seat model can fit mine.
Thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts