Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collected my 15 plate MCS on 1st March. The salesman was very kind & opened up the showroom especially early for me, even though it was a Sunday! Here's the spec & a few pics....

Pepper White
Leather Cross Punch Dark Truffle/ Carbon Black
Mini Yours Dark Cottonwood Interior Pack
Park Assistant Pack
Sport Interior Package
Sport Exterior Package
Media XL
Variable Damper Control
Sport Automatic Transmission
Electric Folding Exterior Mirrors
Comfort Access System
Bonnet Stripes in Black
Heated Front Windscreen
Roof & Mirrors Caps in Black
Rear View Camera
Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof
Darkened Rear Glass
Warning Triangle & First Aid Kit
Auto Dimming Exterior Mirrors & Interior Rear View Mirror
Auto Dimming Interior Rear View Mirror
Smokers Package
Front Centre Armrest
Seat Heating For Driver & Front Passenger
Colour Line - Dark Truffle
Cruise Control with Brake Function
LED Foglights
LED Headlights with cornering lights
Intelligent emergency calling (E-call)
Mini Head-Up Display
MINI Teleservices
MIN Connected

I'm really impressed with the build quality & finish. Typical BMW & no surprise having owned a few before. Even the iDrive & connected system is the same so it didn't take me long to figure out all the settings & options. I love the way it looks & sounds. The burbles & pops make you want to drive with the windows down all the time.The ambient lighting make the interior feel very comfy & bathes you in a soft glow. I can't find fault yet, apart from the petrol consumption of 31 mpg. I've only done 600 miles so far & all of my driving has been short city journeys so I suppose its to be expected. I can't wait to take it on a few Cornish B roads in sport mode this summer! :) I've had 7 cars since 2009 but this one is a keeper. It has the quality of a much more expensive car but still retains the fun of driving a Mini. (My wife has an older Mini One) So far, I'm one happy owner still smiling ever time I'm in it ( but that might be the medication!) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Nice!

Looks like you and I got mostly the same options and same color, except mine's a 4-door.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice! I got the same car as yours, I just ordered it a week ago. I have to wait till July for my car to arrive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I collected my 15 plate MCS on 1st March. The salesman was very kind & opened up the showroom especially early for me, even though it was a Sunday! Here's the spec & a few pics....

Pepper White
Leather Cross Punch Dark Truffle/ Carbon Black
Mini Yours Dark Cottonwood Interior Pack
Park Assistant Pack
Sport Interior Package
Sport Exterior Package
Media XL
Variable Damper Control
Sport Automatic Transmission
Electric Folding Exterior Mirrors
Comfort Access System
Bonnet Stripes in Black
Heated Front Windscreen
Roof & Mirrors Caps in Black
Rear View Camera
Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof
Darkened Rear Glass
Warning Triangle & First Aid Kit
Auto Dimming Exterior Mirrors & Interior Rear View Mirror
Auto Dimming Interior Rear View Mirror
Smokers Package
Front Centre Armrest
Seat Heating For Driver & Front Passenger
Colour Line - Dark Truffle
Cruise Control with Brake Function
LED Foglights
LED Headlights with cornering lights
Intelligent emergency calling (E-call)
Mini Head-Up Display
MINI Teleservices
MIN Connected

I'm really impressed with the build quality & finish. Typical BMW & no surprise having owned a few before. Even the iDrive & connected system is the same so it didn't take me long to figure out all the settings & options. I love the way it looks & sounds. The burbles & pops make you want to drive with the windows down all the time.The ambient lighting make the interior feel very comfy & bathes you in a soft glow. I can't find fault yet, apart from the petrol consumption of 31 mpg. I've only done 600 miles so far & all of my driving has been short city journeys so I suppose its to be expected. I can't wait to take it on a few Cornish B roads in sport mode this summer!
I've had 7 cars since 2009 but this one is a keeper. It has the quality of a much more expensive car but still retains the fun of driving a Mini. (My wife has an older Mini One) So far, I'm one happy owner still smiling ever time I'm in it ( but that might be the medication!)
Looks stunning.. really like the rear spoiler. Jealous.. youve got alot more extras than me..yes the sport mode pops and bangs are great... enjoy

·
Registered
406 Posts
I love the black on the white.

Slick looking car!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts