Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just 2 more sleeps until I pick up my new F56 Cooper S on Monday morning!. Seems like ages ago since I designed it on the Mini site then placed my order the following day with my local dealer..lol. This will be my fourth Mini and my third Cooper S... Tik tok tik tok... roll on Monday!

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
I remember it well. Enjoy it hope it's dry and take lots of photos.esp of the odometer showing very few miles!

Reactions: pjsjr13

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
But will you(sleep). Hope there are plenty of sheep!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
That's awesome! Love the look! I wonder what MINI does to get 6 miles on the odometer?...my JCW had 6 miles on it as well when I picked it up!

Enjoy! Love the Cup Wheels with VO!

John

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After a trip back to the dealers today I now have the GB plates on that I originally requested and they removed the dealer sticker from the back window which I also requested when ordering it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So, since August I've had two punctures!, two scuffed wheels! (all sorted though) and done 9000 miles!.
One small addition done today which I wanted from the beginning but didn't think I could get hold of them or even if they would fit, bought two JCW tailpipe trims (BMW PART No. 18302355304). Didn't think I could buy these without buying the exhaust but managed to get them from Bowker BMW in Blackburn for £125 delivered for the set of two. Easy to fit about 20 mins and they are purely cosmetic as far as the exhaust goes (standard Cooper S exhaust) but I think they go well with the body kit, yeah I know the car needs a wash but believe me it's clean everywhere except the rear bumper...Honest!
Looks like it's going to rain anyway...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts