Mechanically works perfectly and has a clean title. Includes most of the packages: cold weather package, sport package, etc.. It has the panoramic sunroof, led headlights, leather bucket seats, adaptive dampers, power folding mirrors, heated seats, bigger wing and probably more that I’m forgetting. I believe the only packages it’s missing are the ones that include cameras/sensors/and the bigger screen that does all of the same things as the little one.

The rear bumper has some paint scuffs and there’s a small dent on the passenger door, but that’s basically it for visual deterioration. The tires are mostly new but they aren’t winters. Has the 6-speed manual transmission with only 40k miles on the odometer. I installed a Cravenspeed magnetic phone mount but it can be removed with a few screws if you didn't want it.

Meeting in Wilsonville, South central Salem, or Kaiser would be preferred as that’s where my credit union has locations, but any other bank is fine as long as you’re okay with the title taking a little longer. (Bank owns title)

Open to offers and questions!