Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

My mum has just ordered herself a new 2015 Cooper D which is being delivered next week. She saw a Mini driving around last week that had the spotlights fitted and decided she liked them.

From reading a load of posts, I gather these can be retrofitted so was hoping that someone might be able to help me out with part numbers for ordering?

I know I'm obviously going to need the spots (black trim to match the colour she's ordered) and the brackets to mount them but I'm confused about whether the new F56 model needs a replacement front grill as from what I can tell, the older R56 did?

Not worried about wiring as my mum has said she doesn't care if they are wired in an work, just wants the asthetic of them. I'm in the UK if that effects the part numbers in question.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's ordered a Cooper D with the Pepper Pack and no other options so if the Pepper Pack includes the LED lighting then I will need the part numbers for LED but I'm guessing that Pepper only includes the Halogen lights so I suspect it'll be those parts.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
She's ordered a Cooper D with the Pepper Pack and no other options so if the Pepper Pack includes the LED lighting then I will need the part numbers for LED but I'm guessing that Pepper only includes the Halogen lights so I suspect it'll be those parts.
LED Headlights are an additional option on every model but the JCW, you should be able to find the part numbers on MINI's Aftersales Brochure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Brandon but is there any chance you or someone could provide the part numbers?
I want to order these for her as a surprise so if I have to call her and ask her to give me the part numbers from her after-sales brochure it spoils the magic of Christmas :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Thanks Brandon but is there any chance you or someone could provide the part numbers?
I want to order these for her as a surprise so if I have to call her and ask her to give me the part numbers from her after-sales brochure it spoils the magic of Christmas :)
Your mum won't have an aftersales brochure unless she picked one up before leaving the dealer.

Chrome: https://www.mini.co.uk/en_GB/home/a...lights-in-chrome.mini-3-door-2014.Cooper.html

Black:https://www.mini.co.uk/en_GB/home/a...dlights-in-black.mini-3-door-2014.Cooper.html

Follow the links on the website, it'll take me just as long to find the part numbers as it will you. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.