Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been searching and even called a couple of places who sell the UJ Tail Lights for the F56, but I have a predicament.

I currently have the LED Package, but only my front Fog Lights and Head Lights have LED HID bulbs. For some reason, my rear taillights are non LED and run Halogen 7506 single filament bulbs. Anyone have this setup, and were able to run LED taillights and programming with Bimmercode?

Thanks!

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
783 Posts
How old is your car?
The pre UJ led rear lights use filament bulbs, you can tell they're led as they have a small circuit board on the back of the lights.
If your plug connector has 5 wires then you'll need to do the pin swap (1 wire), if they have 6 wires then you'll just need to code them to work properly

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How old is your car?
The pre UJ led rear lights use filament bulbs, you can tell they're led as they have a small circuit board on the back of the lights.
If your plug connector has 5 wires then you'll need to do the pin swap (1 wire), if they have 6 wires then you'll just need to code them to work properly
Thanks so much for the update. I will double check the wires. Do you know where the circuit board is located? I will pull out my bulb assembly again tonight.

Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice to see I’ve been referenced in that North American Motoring post ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts