Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure that the MINI Cooper Convertible is the best looking convertible around, but here it is testing itself out at the Nurburgring.

You can tell its a Cooper S model by the front fascia and the bonnet. The bumper features familiar air intakes at the bottom and there is a hood scoop right above the grille that sports a camouflaged 'S'.

There isn't a launch date for this model yet, but I think that it is safe to say that we are probably a couple of months away from its debut.

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/2015-mini-cooper-s-convertible-spied-on-the-nurburgring-81194.html

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
What's up with those decals on the cars ... is it really to prevent cameras from focusing properly. If that was the goal, those pictures are quite well focused ;)

I still don't get it ... anybody knows the real reason behind that?

As if we couldn't tell it's a MCS Convertible ....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah the camouflage is pointless....we know the design of the front, grille, headlights, rear....the main thing is the roof design, which was hardly going to be radically different!

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
I'm no photoshop expert but ... what if you take the picture and ask photoshop to convert that yellow camouflage in black ... anyone can try that for fun?

·
Registered
170 Posts
camo is to hide the lines of the car

but of course its pointless becuase we already know

no it doesnt trick the cameras. if anything the cameras focus better due to high contrast

1 - 7 of 7 Posts