Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I haven't gotten to the introducing myself section yet (too anxious to get this question answered!)but will after I post this.

I have a brand new (left-over) Electric Blue Cooper S one week and just noticed that the inside door handles open the car with only ONE pull, not like the customary 2 pull that is in all MINIs. My 2006 S and 2011 needed the customary 2 pulls to unlock and then open the doors.

Is there a setting that I can access to avoid a dealer trip?

Thanks!

·
Registered
508 Posts
Two pulls are required only when the door is still locked. So have your other cars been set up not to unlock their doors when the ignition is turned off? Default is to unlock when the ignition is turned off.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two pulls are required only when the door is still locked. So have your other cars been set up not to unlock their doors when the ignition is turned off? Default is to unlock when the ignition is turned off.
Thanks, Angib. However, when the doors are locked, they still open with only one pull. ??????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've gotten my answer on the door pulls and my Motoring Advisor confirmed it last night. I sent him an email over the w/e and didn't think he would see it or I would have waited. He replied and told me that yes, it is true The F56 open with ONE door pull. MINI of Allentown just great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts