Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I just post a problem with the auto start/stop function problem, so if you are interested please go to my other post here: http://www.minif56.com/forum/289-mi...-cooper-s-engine-auto-start-stop-problem.html

Back to the topic. I just got my 2014 Cooper S hardtop with the enhanced Bluetooth. I have an iPhone 6 plus and an iPhone 5S. The problem describe below is with both phones.

Problem:
After I connect the iPhone with bluetooth, I can stream music from the apple Music app or 3rd party music app like Pandora or Google Play, etc. Then every time I start the engine, the music in my Apple music app will be played automatically, which I like. Then the problem occurs: if I switch to music streaming from apple music app to a 3rd party app (like Pandora), there will be no sound.. But then name of the song will be shown on the display (including the picture of the album). I have to disconnect the Bluetooth and re-connect it to enable the sound.

Another problem is that when using the 3rd party app, the name and the album picture of the first song I play will show on the display forever, if you change to the next song, the name and album picture would NOT change..

Does these two problems happen to your Mini? Please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
I have android and spotify. Streams fine but as you say only ever shows first pic and track on screen.I assume it's software limitations. Can only move tracks on the wheel within an album or playlist too to shift album or to a diff play list I have to use the phone screen. Overall a great feature though.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I am disappointed that this thread isn't about how to play calliope style show tunes on an overheated radiator.
That's funny, Singray82.

I couldn't think of anything appropriately witty when I saw this subject pop up. Haha!

JP

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
Just 're looked guess I missed the typo. Might be due to the heat generated by the valves - for the wife's that operates via the hand wound gramophone!

·
Registered
6 Posts
You are provided with the Audio Converter mac from DRmare to download the songs. In this regard, the Spotify music will be able to be controlled by you. The songs will not stop playing themselves. You can play the songs as you like through Bluetooth without errors when you switch to music streaming from the Apple Music app to a 3rd party app Moreover, the quality id lossless. Hope it can help you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts