Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Personally, I haven't heard, but I'd call up MINI Grand River and ask. Even if they have been released, there still might be only a few coming in that aren't spoken for. Dealer demos might be flying out of the showrooms since there is a lot of pent up demand.

Adrian

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Oost! I ordered my car from them back in June. The latest we heard from them was that it might be here "mid-September" but they had heard there had been delays. They didn't have any details about the delays to share so I just keep hoping it will arrive someday soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Unfortunately, and infuriatingly, it appears Canada 'piggybacks' its certification in some way on the US EPA certification process. This means that Canadian orders are stuck on hold, just like the US ones until at least 1 October.

Some Canadian customers have already received letters from MINI Canada informing them of the delays. http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/f56-hatch-talk-2014/276537-f56-2015-cda-letter-re-delay-rec-d-today.html

So, in short, no there will not be any 2015s in the wild yet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My dealer (MINI Trois-Rivières) has told me that I won't get my car until mid-October. It was ordered in mid-June. Long wait but I have my 2011 Clubman S so it's bearable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts