Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ve come to be quite fond of this perky engine in the other Mini models, but the extra weight of the Clubman – about 100 kilograms over the three-door version – is noticeable on first impressions.

Somebody forgot to tell Matt Campbell that you can turn off the colors.:D I love the way the Clubby looks in BRG with the black roof. However in this picture the paint looks like orange peel weird.

check out the pics

http://www.caradvice.com.au/409655/...rt-one/2015-mini-clubman-cooper-longterm1-67/

http://www.caradvice.com.au/409655/2016-mini-cooper-s-clubman-review-long-term-report-one/

·
Super Moderator
8,218 Posts
Our Roadster was serviced Sat and they gave me the press release for the 4x 4. it will be available as Cooper S or Cooper SD-with a towing capacity (braked ) of 1500 kg-and with 190 odd bhp (192 197 i think off top of my head) .
They've really upped interior quality yet again-the nappa leather is o so soft but i really liked the slate blue diamond stitched leather seats with the burgundy piping on the burgundy car YUMMY -mm just spent 30,000!

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I played around on the MINI USA Site and built one for the fun of it I was very careful with the option packages and I still came very close to 37 K.:eek: If you would have told me 20 years ago that there will be a time that people pay 35K plus for a Mini I would have said let me have some of that stuff you smoking.:D:D

·
Registered
66 Posts
I played around on the MINI USA Site and built one for the fun of it I was very careful with the option packages and I still came very close to 37 K.:eek: If you would have told me 20 years ago that there will be a time that people pay 35K plus for a Mini I would have said let me have some of that stuff you smoking.:D:D

Yea, our S was $24k in 2005 and we thought we were paying quite a lot. Now we are looking at nearly $40k for an ALL4 S.

Sent from Tandy 400

1 - 4 of 4 Posts