Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sounds like an OK deal for brand new wheels. I just bought 16" Victory Spoke Alloys for $450 CAD for the set of four. The guy who I bought them from had them on the car for only 10km as they used them for PDI. When he took possession, he changed them to aftermarket wheels. Now I just have to buy tires for them and I'm off to the races. Any suggestions for tires?

·
Registered
966 Posts
Made a mistake it should be 195/55R16 6.5Jx16 ET54 5x112

I really want steel wheels but can't find any.

Anyone find any?

Steve

Hi Steve,

what model have you got, and have you already got the tyres? The reason I ask is the wheels in the link are the ones I use, bought as a winter package from Mini, and the size you quote above is the sizes for my victory spokes. If you google 'mini f56 winter wheels' it comes up with pics of it from this site, which is nice:)

I seem to remember Mini quoting 16 alloys as the winter wheel package for Cooper S, so I don't know if there might be brake clearance issues preventing 15s.

Bear in mind you'll need to add TPMS if you're sourcing the wheels separately. I did start investigating Mercedes steelies since they had similar fitment but turned lazy and just gave up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a set of BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK WS80 195/66R15 on Mag Wheels with Sensors with about 8000 miles on them. My 2016 Mini Cooper S 4 Door is no more.
Spent a ton of time and effort to find the rims and tires and then bam, no more Mini. :(

Also have 5 Hankook Optimo times. One brand new on a spare mag, one almost new and 3 with 50% wear.
Anyone want them for a fair price. Pick up only.

You can message me here.

Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.