Mini Cooper Forum banner

221 - 240 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ok. Guys with ENTRYNAV2 HU please check if you have a MOST connection on the back of the unit. If not you wont be able to retrofit the new TFT digital Kombi. We came to that conclusion painfully. After hours of trying to get it work....

Entrynav2 with MOST

ENTRYNAV2 without MOST

If you have no MOST and want to fit the new screen you will have to upgrade the unit to an NBT EVO. I might be able to get the units for a decent price unused brand new.

But if you have entrynav2 and no hud from the factory 99% chance you have no MOST. Stupid cost cutting boolsh*t...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is this by installing the new screen you have to pull out have off your dash to see if you have MOST or not? Or by looking at your old screen?

·
Registered
2020 Mini F56 JCW
8 Posts
You'll probably need to remove the vents too so you can tilt the unit forward to gain access to the connectors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks Empo for the pointers, will check it out and hope that the Entrynav2 came with the MOST. Will look for your services for the coding if it's compatible !

·
Registered
7 Posts
My car has entrynav 2 without hud, and it does not have the most connection, I am talking to Empo to change it for a nbt evo

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Finish this retrofit project of Mini new cluster on my "Entrynav2" system.

Special thanks "empo" help me to FDL code some items on Kombi and help me to buy this cluster.

Very appreciate.

View attachment 70238

View attachment 70239

View attachment 70240

View attachment 70241

View attachment 70242
Looks good mate! Congratulations!!

now tell me, all you did was you removed your old unit and pulled out the cable plugs and installed the new unit with the same cable plugs?
then you have to code it. right? cheers.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi

For install cluster, please check it link

For code it, you need to use esys 3.30.1 and pzsdata_lite to inject the CAFD file and then VO code kombi

Remember to add 6wb in your FA first. It's so easy to retrofit.

Looks mate. Congratulations!!

now tell me all you did was you removed your old unit and pulled out the plugs and installed the new unit with the same plugs?
then you have to code it. right? cheers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a Mini Cooper S f56 2014 with HU and I’m tempting to get this new digital cluster. My question
Who can help me coding remotely?
And is posible display the JCW logo?
thank you

·
Registered
2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
52 Posts
A few things to note about the Digital Dash.... I have one in my Electric Mini.

First of all it is not a single LED screen.
There is an LED screen in the middle third of the dash, which shows the Speed, Speed Limit, Time, Temp, Mileage, Trip, etc.
The two outer semi-circles are NOT LED screens.
The one on the left (Revs) uses a physical needle that still moves behind the darkened cover, the markings for engine speed are simple LED lights.
On the right the Warning Lights are just that, individual warning lights and a simple LED fuel gauge.

I think it is a bit cheeky to say it is a Digital Cockpit to be honest, as it uses old moving parts and LEDs, not a complete LED screen.
It is also why you don't really have any customisation to the overall display as much of it is fixed in placed, only the centre 3rd is a live screen.

·
Registered
2020 Mini Electric Cooper S - Level 2 - White Silver / Energetic Yellow
52 Posts
Here are some images and a video that show that the Digital Cockpit is actually a small screen surround by standard LED warning lights and an analogue needle.

Here is a short video of it in operation:

·
Registered
93 Posts

fitted in my Clubman SD 2015-12
hello reads the engine rpm correctly the new display in diesel version? do you think I can mount the one of the gp (more beautiful with the red lines) on cooper sd? it signals the engine rpm correctly even if it is for petrol? thanks for the advice(y)(y):)

·
Registered
211 Posts
hello reads the engine rpm correctly the new display in diesel version? do you think I can mount the one of the gp (more beautiful with the red lines) on cooper sd? it signals the engine rpm correctly even if it is for petrol? thanks for the advice(y)(y):)
You can mount gp/jcw version but that has a higher max, its not oem. And you cant resell it unless clearing the eeprom so just stuck with diesel if you have diesel i would suggest

·
Registered
7 Posts
Digital display and nbt evo working with the latest software version, with full screen carplay, all thanks to Empo and Ndal2, they are very professional.

Thank you !

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

221 - 240 of 271 Posts