Mini Cooper Forum banner

241 - 260 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Digital display and nbt evo working with the latest software version, with full screen carplay, all thanks to Empo and Ndal2, they are very professional.

Thank you !

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Interested to know how you got full screen car play working and the latest software!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Bmw mini started to fit entrynav2 in almost all cars now, so i dont know. But evo still being fitted in asian models i guess...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can anyone direct me to the non-GP3 version of the display cluster for folks here in the US? I recall ECS had the GP3 version, but now I can't even find that.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Can anyone direct me to the non-GP3 version of the display cluster for folks here in the US? I recall ECS had the GP3 version, but now I can't even find that.
I contacted ECS about this awhile ago, at the time just looking for the part #. Not only did they not give me the part #, but they said they wouldn’t order it because there was a huge backorder of the part. Hmmm...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yea it depends where you get it from...I can order them and get them the next day...they come to me directly from the factory...

·
Registered
211 Posts
This is awesome. I have a Cooper (non S), 2019, HU 6.5”, Entrynav, No GPS, No HUD, I guess it is a NBT EVO System.

I guess what you did, could mean that it would be possible on mine. Right, @Vincent Amar ?
You already say you have an entrynav, so its not an nbt evo. 99% chance you have no MOST so you cant fit it unless you upgrade to a nbt evo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cant say... so you know what headunit you have? Nbt evo? Nbt? Entrynav?
Hi,

I’m unsure Yet what I have. How to check?

I was told only it is ID4 version.
It is non-touchscreen one on 2017 F56 JCW (before LCI)

OR I must remove central unit to see if it has MOST?

Thanks!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi,

I’m unsure Yet what I have. How to check?

I was told only it is ID4 version.
It is non-touchscreen one on 2017 F56 JCW (before LCI)

OR I must remove central unit to see if it has MOST?

Thanks!
8.8 screen? You can see in maps version what system it is... if map says EVO its nbt evo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes 8.8” found the map versions says NBTEVO_E16202A

FYI - my car didn’t come with this map version, I did upgrade the map 1-2 years ago

241 - 260 of 271 Posts