Mini Cooper Forum banner
301 - 320 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys I’m new member over here.
I’m thinking to install the new digital cluster on my 2017 F55 Sd.
I found different serial n on the market.
Definitely I know some member have fitted the new digital panel in diesel model, but the question is, will fit f55 diesel model as now the 5 door is only with petrol engine?
Any help will be appreciated
Cheers

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi guys I’m new member over here.
I’m thinking to install the new digital cluster on my 2017 F55 Sd.
I found different serial n on the market.
Definitely I know some member have fitted the new digital panel in diesel model, but the question is, will fit f55 diesel model as now the 5 door is only with petrol engine?
Any help will be appreciated
Cheers
Will fit don’t worry

·
Registered
8 Posts
hi - i have September 2020 cooper s with packages Nav+, Comfort+, Harman Kardon, Mini connected etc. I think i can fit this GP3 digital cluster? Will i need Most cable (i have no HUD). Is there anyone in the UK who can code this in? Cheers

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello,
someone placed a link for the cable, and i purchased it.
It was a y-adapter cable, and not useable for the mini's most connection in the quad lock.
This was a part made in China, the plug's where baked and no small plug inside the other plug.
When i have all the parts, i make pictures from the cable that you need for the quad lock side and the digital instrument cluster.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
My MINI F60 headunit does NOT have the MOST feature. Can I upgrade to the 6WB cluster?.

·
Registered
2020 Mini F56 JCW
12 Posts
You'll need to replace the headunit with another one with MOST and have it coded in. You'll have to decide if the extra cost is worth it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
My MINI F60 headunit does NOT have the MOST feature. Can I upgrade to the 6WB cluster?.
Your F60 doesn’t have the proper head unit that includes the MOST connection, or your F60 doesn’t have the HUD and therefore isn’t using the MOST connection? If the former, then you have to replace the head unit with a newer version that includes MOST. If the latter, then you just need to install a MOST cable between the head unit and the new digital cluster (and coding, of course).

·
Registered
252 Posts
I know it’s an old post, but I would love to do the install on my F57 Cooper S, do you have a link for the cable on Amazon?
This is the one I ordered. Though, it seems they only have a 5M length right now, which is way too long. Maybe contact the seller and see if they can offer a shorter one? I think the one I ordered was only 1M.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I originally bought that one, but it was lost in USPS land for a long time (months), I think I recounted that story here somewhere. In the meantime I purchased the Amazon one I linked to above and it showed up in a couple days.
Sorry to read that you had a problem with the USPS (they are under investigation for those excessive delays).

My MOST cable order came quickly, and I would not have recommended this vendor, if it was otherwise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks guys. Just ordered one from China. Hope it gets here soon. I have the Navi, but not the HUD. Does anyone know if the coding is the same as the F60? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You don't have time display and also no service display, further its no problem if you don't want these options
Hey Guillermo, you posted this response months ago, but I just waned to make sure I understand. Do you mean that on this particular car (base spec JCW, basic radio, no nav, no HID) that the Digital Display won't show the time?

301 - 320 of 340 Posts