Mini Cooper Forum banner
321 - 340 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wont work the screen needs most
Is there any easy way to tell which headunit I've got? My car (a 2016 F56 JCW) was produced in Aug of 2015 so I assume it's the NBT. I don't have Nav or HD, it does have the Harmon Kardon system (not sure that matter or means anything). So would that be a model without MOST? I might have to put a new headunit in then as well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The screen is not allover digital, just hold a flashlight in front of the screen, so these basics will work, only the digital features won’t work without most.
Yea, I was disappointed when I saw that the tachometer was still the old mechanical type. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Im new on the forum I have a mini clubman s f54 2017 pre facelift model and i retrofit the media with NBT EVO HU ID6 8.8" APIX2 TOUCH SCREEN Display and also the digital cluster 62105A189D6. The problem is that the cluster is not recognised from E-sys the navi is not fully functional maps and car play are working properly but the driver assist is not working. Any ideas????

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hello Im new on the forum I have a mini clubman s f54 2017 pre facelift model and i retrofit the media with NBT EVO HU ID6 8.8" APIX2 TOUCH SCREEN Display and also the digital cluster 62105A189D6. The problem is that the cluster is not recognised from E-sys the navi is not fully functional maps and car play are working properly but the driver assist is not working. Any ideas????
Not properly coded....

321 - 340 of 340 Posts