Mini Cooper Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
found this inside the bimmercode app

maybe its helpfull coding the tft screen?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I’m pretty sure those lines don’t have anything to do with the new digital instrument cluster. Coding is pretty simple as I understand it, you basically just need to add the 6WB option code to the VO after doing the install. Might be missing something, but I know from the BMW retrofits of the 6WB cluster, the coding isn’t difficult if you know how to code the VO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks. I have NAV/HUD so this is PnP and coding with Esys which Im sure I could find here in SoCal somewhere correct?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not possible.Only Esys. Whoever doesn't have HUD needs the Y MOST adapter.
Yes, the MOST cable is the “holy grail” of this for folks without the HUD. Would be great to find a source for just the harness.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks, I hope we get a vender here in the USAA that sells the hardware and provides the service. Thanks for all the information.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Is this retrofit possible on a base spec JCW?
(basic radio, no nav, no hid)
I think so, and requires no additional wiring harnesses. Plug in and code, at least that’s what I understand from what I’ve seen/read.

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Awesome as soon as I can find one I am on it. If you have any leads for USA ones let me know. THX
Keep us posted on a source for the clusters in the U.S. I’ve tried a couple places and they won’t help me. I’ve even provided a VIN for a 2021 F56 that has the digital cluster with nav and without the HUD, but no luck on getting the part # for the cluster.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts