Mini Cooper Forum banner

81 - 100 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Çalışmaya başlamasına rağmen bugün dijital kümeyi kurduğumda bir kod soruldu. Küme E-sys programında görünmedi. Arabam 03.15 hudksuz CooperS. Bu sorunun neden oluştuğuna dair bana bilgi verebilir misiniz? Herhangi bir tavsiyeniz varsa, lütfen benimle paylaşın

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
oke, don't buy this cable, it will not fit

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

today i was fitting the digital speedo, but the freaking cable doesn't fit, so DON'T buy on ebay, its not the same fit like BMW, you have to buy it at gigamot

cable is special build

·
Registered
78 Posts
Do you know with certainty that this MOST cable fits the nav head unit and the digital instrument cluster? I’m not familiar with how the MINI’s connectors look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It doesn't fit

·
Registered
120 Posts
first of all you don't have fiber going to your quadlock hence you don't need the y split. Gigamot charges you bmw prices for Chinese. Remove blue tab and pull the connector out.

·
Registered
78 Posts
first of all you don't have fiber going to your quadlock hence you don't need the y split. Gigamot charges you bmw prices for Chinese. Remove blue tab and pull the connector out.
1355531 this partnumber fits in the headunit plug, the other that i have from ebay is to big

·
Registered
120 Posts
I see in your picture it has blue tabs. after u remove open the plastic openings on the sides with a flat screwdriver while u pull the cable

·
Registered
78 Posts
I see in your picture it has blue tabs. after u remove open the plastic openings on the sides with a flat screwdriver while u pull the cable
yes i can pull the cable, but when i push it in the headunit, it won't keep in place

·
Registered
165 Posts
found the part, its from a mini se, also with digital speedo

OK I’m a bit confused. You need both the fiber optic cable you picked up from eBay, and the part # above? Can you clarify exactly what needs to be purchased for cars without the HUD? You get the fiber optic cable and remove the cables from the plug that comes on the cables, put the two cables in the part # you found from the SE (for folks in the U.S.), and then that will plug into the quad lock connector on the back of the head unit? What about the plug on the digital instrument cluster?

Regarding the cluster itself, there are three (maybe four versions, for diesels). The SE, the GP3, and other petrol models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 162 Posts