Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

Would somebody help me as I have a Cooper S 2015 with 205/40 r17 and just bought the 18" from the Countryman.Just going to buy the tires now,but I want to know if the 225/40 fits well,as the 205 in my opinion is too straight.I want my car to looks larger!

Well, I dont want to make my car looks like a frog either.

Waiting for somebody who has the same feeling,and if you have any picture from the back,So I can have a better idea.

Christian

·
Registered
226 Posts
Are you running stock rims? If so, you might run into an issue with the tire rubbing in the front on the struts...If you have rims with a different offset it would be better....I have 215/40R18 and I needed spacers to clear the strut with my BBS reps...

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 F55
2 Posts
HI,

Would somebody help me as I have a Cooper S 2015 with 205/40 r17 and just bought the 18" from the Countryman.Just going to buy the tires now,but I want to know if the 225/40 fits well,as the 205 in my opinion is too straight.I want my car to looks larger!

Well, I dont want to make my car looks like a frog either.

Waiting for somebody who has the same feeling,and if you have any picture from the back,So I can have a better idea.

Christian
Did you ever put them on ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Are you running stock rims? If so, you might run into an issue with the tire rubbing in the front on the struts...If you have rims with a different offset it would be better....I have 215/40R18 and I needed spacers to clear the strut with my BBS reps...
I always thought there were no issues with running 215/40R18's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts