Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blazing red with black roof, tentacle alloys, chili pack, panoramic roof and some other toys. Order is in but no idea of delivery date yet. I am filling the time by thinking of excuses to visit a load of places when it arrives!

Glad to be sort of rejoining the gang after so long. I think this model will be a bit quicker in reality if not in my mind!

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Welcome, the F56 is really the best mini to-date although it is not perfect it is a super value hot hatch and too much fun to be street legal. No twisting here today white crap on the ground everywhere. Spring cannot arrive soon enough!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Welcome to the Red Zone. Hope you will enjoy your new Mini since you only waited 32 Years for the new Model so the delivery time should be a breeze.:D

Here is mine pretty much bare bone.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Evlkarl..Love that red but on the left of your picture whats that hanging up, it looks to me something like Voodoo Dolls to warn off car thieves maybe :laugh: P.S just noticed you have the black jack rear view mirror cover..was it easy to fit, ive been thinking of one of those too.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Enterprise, what you see in the left side of the picture was 2 skeletons on a swing. It is a leftover decoration from Halloween 2 years ago that we could not fit back into the Garage. So our neighbor built a swing for it and we put them up on a tree. Now they stay all year around on the tree and we dress them up for Xmas in Santa outfits St. Patty day Spring etc etc.

The mirror cover is really easy to install but clean the back of the mirror very good with the alcohol cleaning pad. The cover is as thin as paper and has sticky tape on the inside so you only get 1 try.:D I installed mine on a nice sunny day that way it was a little more flexible and easier to install also the Dealer can do it for you. just be careful because it is very thin and a tight fit. I was surprised when I got mine in the mail it looked thicker in the pictures when I ordered it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts