Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering who else is getting theirs on 1st September?

Will I spot any locals at my dealer (Williams Stockport)?

(I have the 10am slot, there is a 9am slot and I could have had it but I didn't want to pick it up in rush hour! - and yes I've taken the 1st and 2nd off work as a MINI honeymoon with Fevio)

·
Registered
33 Posts

(I have the 10am slot, there is a 9am slot and I could have had it but I didn't want to pick it up in rush hour! - and yes I've taken the 1st and 2nd off work as a MINI honeymoon with Fevio)
I am collecting mine in Cheshire on the 1st! I've taken two days off as well, one to trundle round family members in the North West and one to take it back down to London. I will be in Stockport seeing my sister so I'll look out for you

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I am collecting mine in Cheshire on the 1st! I've taken two days off as well, one to trundle round family members in the North West and one to take it back down to London. I will be in Stockport seeing my sister so I'll look out for you
Ha ha, whereabouts in Cheshire? I am meeting my parents at the windmill (A556/M6 roundabout) for a pub lunch on the 1st and to show mine off.

Look out for a 64 plate MC in VO with black roof, black cosmos and stripes and LED headlights! last 3 letters FEV :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ha ha, whereabouts in Cheshire? I am meeting my parents at the windmill (A556/M6 roundabout) for a pub lunch on the 1st and to show mine off.

Look out for a 64 plate MC in VO with black roof, black cosmos and stripes and LED headlights! last 3 letters FEV :)
I'm getting from Leama Cars in Knutsford...long story, basically bought it through a friend who runs a leasing company so gets volume discounts so saved me quite a few £! Either way I'll be right next to you haha

I will! Nice spec, mine is a little more boring, all black MCS, 64 plate ending LUF. (and a dodgy interior that I didn't realise would come out brown) Can't wait!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm picking my MC in White Silver up from Lloyds in Carlisle at 10am they also hourly space their collection times to allow you to thoroughly check the car and answer any questions.

I've seen the car prior to it being prepared and I can't wait to finally own it after a 4½ month wait.:D

Fingers crossed that the weather is kind to us lucky ones on the 1st:cool:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hi,
Picking up my Thunder Grey Mini Cooper S on Monday 1st.
Finance papers checked and signed this Thursday then a promised early morning pick up.

Taking the day off as a holiday so I can have some fun in "Dinky".

From order to delivery 14 weeks and 3 days.
Only 6 sleeps to go............

·
Registered
179 Posts
1st September for me too!
9.30 am pick up, and I have booked 1st and 2nd off to have a play with it.
looking forward to saying hello to "Skid" (SKD on the number plate)

·
Registered
61 Posts

Sat. 30th >:D 10 AM slot!

Have a great MINI honeymoon, I hope you enjoy it! ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Are you expecting not to sleep on Sunday? :D I make it 5 more sleeps to Monday and more importantly, 9 more sleeps til next Friday when there will be another VO to terrorise the streets of Manchester!
Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Are you expecting not to sleep on Sunday? :D I make it 5 more sleeps to Monday and more importantly, 9 more sleeps til next Friday when there will be another VO to terrorise the streets of Manchester!
Enjoy your car!

Exactly! I won't be getting a wink on Sunday :D lol

I've already seen two separate VOs driving round here - so we are growing in number :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
3 now!
Starting to count down hours rather than days!:D

It's weird on this one day of the year so many more F56s are going to be on the road. Special day 1st Sept.

(well 2 days of the year since we also have 1st March)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts