Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've just hit 50,000 miles in my 2015 Mini Cooper F55 SD and it hasn't put a foot wrong covering those miles. I bought the car new last March (18 months old) and in that time it's been through the following:

- Replacement windscreen (stone chip/crack)
- Replacement passenger side A-pillar trim (an uninsured pigeon flew into me at 100mph)
- Replacement passenger side C-pillar trim
- New rear wiper
- Dent removed from boot lid (roof tiles decided to remove themselves onto my car during a storm)
- New rear brake pads (at 20,000 miles)

Most of the issues at been at fault of mine rather than the car's. If anyone has had any other issues at this sort of mileage it would be good to discuss here and find out what to watch out for!

Thanks
Phoenixir :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Bloody ****! 50k in 18 months? You must literally be in your car 24/7, I feel like I'm forever in mine and I've done 6700 in 8 months.

Good to know you've had no issues with the SD though, mines pretty good so far too.

Think your car needs a clean on the inside though, just a thought. ;)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Glad to hear you have a good reliable Mini...

A good thing as my daughters does around 25k miles a year and has just turned 20k and recently had her first tlc service.

I'm the opposite and only do around 7k per annum.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just had first service on my SD at 16K. Issues with rattles in both front doors and they replaced tyre monitor system as kept coming up with fault. Averaging 58mpg which I'm pleased with. Only issue is now tyres are getting close to limit its tram lining quite a lot. Feels like it's on run flats lol. Drove to the Italian lakes and went without an issue. Sat at 130mph for ages and felt great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.