Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprise surprise, my Mini has been delayed again for the fourth time and is now due in December!!!! I ordered mid May. Also Mini Uk can't give me a courtesy car because I'm under 21.

I just want my car :(

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
come on midnight spill the beans what have they given you as compo for your wait.

Haha, good news Mini Pel! They have given me quite a bit of money off some options I wanted to add, so I've added half leather, multi functional steering wheel and the armrest. Am relatively happy now!

How long until yours now Mini Pel? :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Might be time to change your strap-line, MB: I did find it strange that you were still considering changing your seats, in another thread yesterday, when it says 'Impatiently waiting for my new Mini, due mid-September' in your strap. Or are you aiming for irony? :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Might be time to change your strap-line, MB: I did find it strange that you were still considering changing your seats, in another thread yesterday, when it says 'Impatiently waiting for my new Mini, due mid-September' in your strap. Or are you aiming for irony? :)
Haha, yeah have picked the cloth/ leatherette ones in the end. Had to pick them quickly before the car changes status again and you can't add any more options. Also thank you for pointing out my strap line...I think it defiantly needs updating now haha!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Haha, good news Mini Pel! They have given me quite a bit of money off some options I wanted to add, so I've added half leather, multi functional steering wheel and the armrest. Am relatively happy now!

How long until yours now Mini Pel? :)
still looks like week 41 cant get anything out of them

1 - 20 of 23 Posts