Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mini offers us Chrome Line Exterior direct from the factory I think we should be able to order a Black Line Exterior Package also direct from the factory. How cool would it be if we could order a black grill head and tail light rings direct from the factory for $ 250.00. If Mini feels real adventures..... offer us paying F 55/56 customers a stealth mode just like on the Clubby. I would order it.:)

·
Super Moderator
8,738 Posts
Agreed; and as posted elsewhere Mini needs to keep an eye on the comptetition-other manufacturers are now making a big thing of personalisation -Vauxhall-Adam and the new Fiesta for eg-not that i would touch either -and as for a car named Adam-how could they!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I agree with you. Unfortunately, the marketing is absent on this topic (BLACK LINE).
I believe that 50% of customers MINI would love to do this procedure.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I would think this (for example):
  • frames headlights,
  • rear lamp cover,
  • frame front grille,
  • rear handle (only one that lands on black instead of chrome for a fee extra),
  • door handles,
  • glazing frames.

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is a matter of personal taste some people like chrome some are not. Mini should give us the option just like we need more color options on the interior/seats. Personally I think the excitement starts to wear off a little for Mini Buyers you can see it on the Sales Numbers in NA. Mini needs to bring out some new colors and interior color options. Honestly why would go from a F 55/56 to another F55/56 besides buying an MCS or JCW if I can not get what I want as a customer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.