Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across this and thought I'd share. It's a cool oil storage bag that comes with 2 paper funnels, 2 pairs of protective gloves, 2 hand wipes, and 2 towels and holds a liter of oil. The 3 Velcro straps are pretty strong and keep it stuck to the seat back in the boot. For 6 bucks plus the oil I picked up one for each MINI.
https://www.ecstuning.com/Mini-2015-Cooper-F55-S-5_Door-B46A20A/ES2159795/

Here's mine, doesn't take up much room at all.
Gas

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we've never had to add oil to any of our MINIs between our annual dealer visits.

This a problem with 'S' models?

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem at all, just always carried a spare in every car I've owned. Learned it from my dad, guess it's the boy scout in me.

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
I was so close to buying an rx8 but the Rd tax fuel consumption and oil thirst plus the flimsy feel of some interior bits eg the arm rest thing put me off. And the fact that the one I decided to test drive came up with warning lights and wouldn't start! Mazdas eh!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Ah it was a fun car .... as long as the roads were dry! Never had such a tail-happy RWD. Sometimes terrifying! This is what RX8s do on wet roundabouts - eats lamp posts....

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ha! Absolutely the most terrifying car I ever drove was a 800bhp RX7. The throttle was like a switch and didn't have the brakes to really "back up" it's velocity.

Spent the whole time giggling like an idiot :)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yep... you got absolutely no warning did ya? You might have giggled Hubert....I screamed in the passenger seat! When I drove, I never drove it fast enough to worry!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I found one in the trunk when I picked up my Jcw. Courtesy of mini. Or the dealer. Or someone that isn't me. Didn't realize it had more in it than just a quart of oil though. Good to know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.