Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Placed an order this morning for a Cooper petrol 3 door. I'd decided to chop in my ageing Hyundai i30 for something fun and after a week or so of fiddling with my spec I was ready.

So on Friday I put my spec out on competitive tender to dealers in Teesside Leeds and Sheffield. All were very clear how desperate they were for my business to hit their year end targets, so with an extreme opening pitch from me and some bouncing one off against another I got a deal no one else could match.

The spec!

Cooper petrol 3 door
British Racing Green
White roof mirrors and stripes
Chilli pack
Loop spoke wheels
Black Pearl seats
LED lights and fogs
Visual Boost
Electric folding mirrors
Auto dimming mirrors
Heated windscreen
Chrome line interior & exterior
Piano Black trim
Spare wheel and jack
TLC

And a nice fat 12% discount...

Delivery by Christmas. Soooo excited

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Placed an order this morning for a Cooper petrol 3 door. I'd decided to chop in my ageing Hyundai i30 for something fun and after a week or so of fiddling with my spec I was ready.

So on Friday I put my spec out on competitive tender to dealers in Teesside Leeds and Sheffield. All were very clear how desperate they were for my business to hit their year end targets, so with an extreme opening pitch from me and some bouncing one off against another I got a deal no one else could match.

The spec!

Cooper petrol 3 door
British Racing Green
White roof mirrors and stripes
Chilli pack
Loop spoke wheels
Black Pearl seats
LED lights and fogs
Visual Boost
Electric folding mirrors
Auto dimming mirrors
Heated windscreen
Chrome line interior & exterior
Piano Black trim
Spare wheel and jack
TLC

And a nice fat 12% discount...

Delivery by Christmas. Soooo excited

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Post some pictures upon delivery, love BRG.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.