Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
Doug Whalen custom shifter
Carbon fiber emblems
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mini Motor vehicle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Looks great! Wow! I have to ask since your JCW is slammed....did you cut off your tire deflectors in the front wheel wells?...or are they a cm or so off the ground? :)

Reactions: michael_patrick_226

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks great! Wow! I have to ask since your JCW is slammed....did you cut off your tire deflectors in the front wheel wells?...or are they a cm or so off the ground? :)
I didn't have to cut anything. No tire rub, no scraping on the ground. Luckily all the research I did just worked out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
No, there's no way I'm putting those lights on my F56. For the cost of lights and mounting brackets I can buy something more performance oriented.

Tell me that now when I've just had it done :)

If your car's a JCW, I assume it came with JCW exhaust, is the Remus really that much better?

I have a Cooper S, and because it's only an S I'm wondering whether it's worth spending the money on the additions like you've added. Do you thick I'd get a similar performance. I just feel that if you're going to spend that sort of money you should start with a good base i.e. JCW.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I didn't have to cut anything. No tire rub, no scraping on the ground. Luckily all the research I did just worked out.
That's great.....just watch out for curbs and wheel stops! Car look great! :)

Reactions: michael_patrick_226

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

If your car's a JCW, I assume it came with JCW exhaust, is the Remus really that much better?

I have a Cooper S, and because it's only an S I'm wondering whether it's worth spending the money on the additions like you've added. Do you thick I'd get a similar performance. I just feel that if you're going to spend that sort of money you should start with a good base i.e. JCW.
I had the stock JCW exhaust (not valvetronic). I got a great deal on the Remus V2 here. The addition in power with the NM Power Module is substantial, whether it's a JCW or an S, as long as it has the B48 engine :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.