Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, We have a limited edition (EBC Brakes RP-X) silver magnetic dish tray for keeping your bolts, washers or tools in one place at those crucial moments.

One randomly selected forum member can own this just by commenting below with the strangest food they have ever eaten, maybe snails, frogs legs, alligator..... As always, if a picture is available why not post it alongside your comment!

There is a tedious link to this thread as food is often served on silver trays :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2 Posts
No picture, but here in Florida fried gator is a regular menu item. Also, I've had people tell me that boiled peanuts are strange but they're soo good lol.

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No picture, but here in Florida fried gator is a regular menu item. Also, I've had people tell me that boiled peanuts are strange but they're soo good lol.
WOO! I think I'd rather chance the boiled peanuts even though they don't sound overly appealing...

·
Premium Member
2016 F54 BMW Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
533 Posts
I don't know about "strange"...

But I make a wicked "BLT".

That's:

• Bacon
  • Little bit more bacon
  • Topped with bacon
:D

·
Premium Member
2016 F54 BMW Mini Cooper S All4 Clubman
533 Posts
Also, at a local pizza shop, I have the

"Umami Tsunami"

Pizza tomato sauce, fresh basil, fresh garlic, black olives, red onion, anchovies, pepperoni, bacon, cheddar/mozzarella cheese mix, red Leicester cheese and blue cheese

·
Registered
2020 Mini Cooper Oxford edition. Starlight blue with black top, black mirror caps and black wheels.
63 Posts
When I was younger I had a plate of mountain oysters. I then learned what they are made of and vowed never to do that again. I’m pretty sure it’s an unspoken right of passage in this part of the country to trick someone into eating them!

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I was younger I had a plate of mountain oysters. I then learned what they are made of and vowed never to do that again. I’m pretty sure it’s an unspoken right of passage in this part of the country to trick someone into eating them!
🤣

·
Registered
16 Posts
Worst thing ever was a black and orange slug about 15cm long and 5 cm thick,tasted like a mushroom,just slimey and covered in grit,took another 2 days to get the slime off my fingers,was drunk and daft at the time.

·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Worst thing ever was a black and orange slug about 15cm long and 5 cm thick,tasted like a mushroom,just slimey and covered in grit,took another 2 days to get the slime off my fingers,was drunk and daft at the time.
Was that served as a food or just something you found whilst drunk on your hand and knees? 🤣

·
Registered
2019 F55 Cooper S Sport, Solaris Orange, DCT
37 Posts
A bit late to the party here, but in Taiwan we were served a dish which tasted like really nice bacon - it turned out to be pig's intestine. We also had abalone there - sea snails.

In Corsica I had a beautiful steak served with something else - I tried it and wasn't really taken with it; I later discovered it was bull's testicle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts