Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
turned out into a 6 Hour Detail job. Got home from the Car Wash and got my trusted Box of Zymoel Products out and gave my Mini a nice wax/detail job.

It was a perfect Day for it overcast not too hot in Arizona. A couple of cold Beers and a nice Detail Job. I just finished they job after i open the last beer.:D:D

The car looks fantastic like a mirror the car turned out better than when I picked it up new at the Dealer.

I even waxed my black wheels they came out great all the dull spots are gone and they look like glass too.

I never realized that the Mini got so many small areas where wax can built up....also learned that my Hancock tires are Made in Hungary.:D

I love the Zymoel Kit.

here is what I used.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I used to use Zymol all the time many years ago.....that high end stuff is REALLY pricey these days! Zymol has never been inexpensive...as I recall the regular blue wax in the clear tub used to be something like $50 or $60 back in the 90's!

Reactions: jeff

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O2 you are right Zymoel never was cheap and is now even more expensive but nothing feels better when you hug your Mini and it is smooth as Babies Butt.:laugh::laugh:

I used Zymoel for years on my MB,s Porsche and other Cars just love the Product.:)

·
Registered
998 Posts
i let the wife take my car to work last friday & decided to treat her 6 yo pepper white clubbie to a quick wash...

then i felt sorry for it & spent half of saturday cleaning & sealing with Carlack 2 step http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/blog/2014/11/introducing-the-carlack-range/

then continued with a full interior vac, leather treat, clean, door seal clean and treat..

sometimes it just has to be done right :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts