Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, re-introducing myself here.

I've had a 2015 Pepper White Cooper base since late 2015 and it's time to trade in for a larger vehicle. It's had a wonderful 90,000 miles driven, and I believe it will be missed.

I just put a deposit on a 2022 Sage Green Countryman S Signature that is currently in status of "At the Port", so I hope it will not be long. The dealership said likely the first week of November, but I'm guessing it will be a little longer. I'm trying to wait patiently but it's proving to be very difficult!

In any case, it will be my second ever Mini and it has mostly everything I wanted that my base Cooper lacks:

Satellite Grey Leather
Touchscreen Navigation
Comfort Access
The 18" Pair Spoke wheels (I don't like the Pin Spoke)

Here is what it should look like:

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Here are some pictures of the 2015.

Before I bought the car, I found a picture of what it looked like right after it crashed when being used as a rental car. Ouch!

Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Old vanity plate before moving to Florida:

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive lighting

Why do trucks feel the need to park right next to me??

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

My favorite picture of it:

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My new F60 is finally at the "In Transit" phase on My Garage. Getting closer!!!

In the meantime I have been filling my hours of waiting with researching what is new with these cars. I saw on the window sticker that this Mini comes with the illuminated Mini Yours dash. That looks exciting but it's hard to find recent Countryman's with this option, and a video of it at night. But it certainly looks cool! Can't wait to play with all the new features.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts