Mini Cooper Forum banner
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello @ndal2- I have a basic 2019 Mini Cooper (not s) and I'd love to be able to use CarPlay - these are the specifics about my electronics

head_unit BIS01
I-Level(current) F056-18-07-531
I-Level(factory) F056-18-07-531
ASD No Data
Telematic ECU ATM
Phone module N/A
KAFAS SYSTEM N/A

I do not know how to PM you - can you contact me - I'd like your help- Thank you

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Hello @ndal2- I have a basic 2019 Mini Cooper (not s) and I'd love to be able to use CarPlay - these are the specifics about my electronics

head_unit BIS01
I-Level(current) F056-18-07-531
I-Level(factory) F056-18-07-531
ASD No Data
Telematic ECU ATM
Phone module N/A
KAFAS SYSTEM N/A

I do not know how to PM you - can you contact me - I'd like your help- Thank you
Pm sent

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi @ndal2! New owner of a 2022 Mini Cooper S here! Was so excited when I picked up the car today, but then was super disappointed when I realized CarPlay does not come standard (🤯 I refuse to use a phone mount in this day and age!). I stumbled across this post and your name kept coming up so was hoping out to see if you can help with my dilemma or point me in the right direction. The dealer basically said, "sorry, can't help you" 😥. I tried to PM but I have not yet met the forums requirements. Any help/guidance you can offer would be amazing! Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
@ndal2 Hi! I’ve seen how helpful you’ve been to other forum users and would love your help enabling CarPlay and full screen CarPlay on my OH’s 2017 F56. It has the 8.8” screen (not touchscreen, iDrive Controller only I think). The vin is WMWXM920702F20060 and it’s in the United Kingdom. Thanks and have a nice day!

81 - 100 of 133 Posts