1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nice accent of reds!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Don't worry Deonair. Accountant only drops in periodically to drop little bombs of negativity and then disappears again. Apparently someone's mom didn't teach them that, if you don't have something nice to say, you should say nothing at all. Enjoy your distinctive ride!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How amusing!

To correct the erroneous comment made though, no-one actually ordered the colours as they cannot be ordered! :laugh: With the exception of the stripes, it was all done by the previous keeper before me, who was in fact the Dealer Principal of the MINI group I bought it from! Me = not guilty, I just bought it. And I like it :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like it as it's the same colour as mine, although mine came out the factory like that - looks good and I like the Viper Stripes.........

·
Registered
372 Posts
How amusing!

To correct the erroneous comment made though, no-one actually ordered the colours as they cannot be ordered! :laugh: With the exception of the stripes, it was all done by the previous keeper before me, who was in fact the Dealer Principal of the MINI group I bought it from! Me = not guilty, I just bought it. And I like it :D
Hi did you buy your mini from cooper Sunderland :D:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts