Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

Was at the dealer the other day brining my car in for an appointment. While waiting for my rental I perused some of the other coopers they had on the lot. There was an F55 Cooper D that caught my eye, because it looks like it had the JCW Aero kit installed upon it. I Fell in love with it immediately, and am on a quest to find out if I can apply this to my car. Unfortunately I have not been able to find out if and how this can be done.

Any insights, advice, or knowledge?

·
Registered
769 Posts
MINI offers the JCW exterior kit for the non S Cooper so it could be done. You'll just have to order the front and rear bumpers and side sills and have them painted to match your car. The JCW aero kit isn't compatible with with some options so you'll need to make sure your spec will work.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This one was on a F56 D. It was a single pipe cutout.

It was super nice looking.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Here are some examples

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes!!!!

Do you have a link or direction to point me in for this item?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you not see the link i posted its got everything you need

I did. I was just confused, because it looked like the set up for the JCW model. I understand it said F56, but I wans't sure if that meant NONs F56 or the F56 JCW.

I appreciate your posting

·
Registered
87 Posts
Side sills

I see this thread was started some time ago , I have a F55 2018 would be interested in the Aero kit however last time I enquired at mini they told me there was no side sills for F55 only front and bumper aero which I thought was odd , but then maybe not , as I would imagine they would need to make them longer ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.