Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I when for a pre collection meeting yesterday to sign a few contracts etc and to my surprise on the new vehicle invoice it has extras i didnt opt for foc, such as
parking assistance control front an.......thats all it says, i did order the rear assist then it says
parking assistance., on the next page it list all the stuff i did order and pay for including parking assistance rear
I am not collecting it until tuesday so will have to wait and see if its on or not
they have also put on floor mats, passenger hight adjust, storage comp pack, excitment pack, dual zone, interior light pack and upgraded leather sterring wheel to the jcw one.
the stu i paid or are
media pack xl
17" cosmos wheels
midnight black
panoramic roof
anthracite heading
mini head up
harman karman speakers
piano black trim
darkened rear glass
cant wait to collect it but wondered if this is a normal thing, it looks like they have added the chili pack, it also has only taken 4 weeks to arrive
will post pics on tuesday

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think if you have parking assist for the rear the front follows automatically. You don't pay extra for the front.>:D Have fun collecting (love that word) your car next week.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well, all I'll say is if you get things you didn't expect then make sure you also get the things you did expect!

...and if it comes down to whether to accept what's there or not, start thinking now about which options would be deal breakers if they were left out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks, they have stated 2 types of wheels one 16" and one 17" so i am a little unsure of which will be on it, they sales person hasnt called me which im taking as good news , i will keep you informed and let you know on tuesday
thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts