Mini Cooper Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm looking to add carplay to my 2017 mini cooper F57. I noticed everyone recommends speaking with sb2002, but I'm unable to message that user directly due to me being a new member. My system software says: NBTevo_E17054A. Can anyone provide direction or hopefully @sb2002 will notice this thread.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I'm looking to add carplay to my 2017 mini cooper F57. I noticed everyone recommends speaking with sb2002, but I'm unable to message that user directly due to me being a new member. My system software says: NBTevo_E17054A. Can anyone provide direction or hopefully @sb2002 will notice this thread.

Thanks in advance.
Will leave it for SB2002 to come back to you as the systems varied slightly as the years passed but I recently installed car play into my daughters 2014 F56 - very straightforward to fit the box - lots of wires to get out of the way but easy job and lots of videos on it via YouTube - this was in the UK but assume its the same in other markets - box I used I got from a site in the uk ( link below)but they are freely available on eBay etc
Good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
No problem - would say I am no expert - there are a few different variants of the mini system and I think 2017 was one of those cross over years - my daughters is an early one so the box they provided did the trick and as I said once you work your way through the wires and decide where you are going to put it actually an easy job - anyway good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts