There are al lot of options

-miltek
-supersprint (valve)
-remus (valve)
- factory jcw pro (valve)
-maxi-tuner
-assymetrish,..

Which one to chose?
My preference is goin to te remus with racing tube (mid silencer delete)

You guys think if i fit that it will be loud enough or should i be fitting a downpipe to?

A downpipe in combination with an aftermarket exhaust could maybe be too loud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
These videos of my car may help people as there are a few combo's of parts:

Remus catback, Remus Race Pipe and Scorpion decat downpipe, spits flames and my favourite, not for the faint hearted:

Remus Catback, Remus Race pipe - stock downpipe:

Scorpion Catback - stock down pipe:

Scorpion Catback - scorpion decat downpipe

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Your exhaust looks good. Why don't you start a build thread I see some other interesting bits under your car?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Your exhaust looks good. Why don't you start a build thread I see some other interesting bits under your car?
Where would be the appropriate section on this forum? I don't want to put it in the wrong spot haha!

·
Registered
85 Posts
How do you like those Megan adjustable control arms?
I love them! If you run upper and lowers and have the LED headlights note that with any aftermarket upper you're going to have to affix the rear headlight sensors to the top. I welded on brackets, but apparently they can be zip tied.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a '16 JCW and I'm running Armytrix catless downpipes + factory jcw pro (valve)

recommended combination !

·
Registered
5 Posts
For several weeks I searched for a reputable company that offered a significant performance increase that is simple and good value. I have been running my 2014 Cooper S (F56) for two weeks now since having the Celtic tuning stage 2 ECU remap done at Raw Performance in Mississauga, Ontario. They guarantee 284 BHP and 293 lb/ft of torque for about half the price of a sports exhaust system. The power and acceleration are phenomenal and I haven't made any other modifications many of which cost a small fortune and only offer a small performance increase. The power increase is also researched by Celtic to ensure that it is within safe working tolerances of the entire drivetrain. If you want to put a huge grin on your face every time you drive, look no further. The JCW model I tested wasn't even close to what I have now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes - exhaust/intake/downpipe/intercooler only offer modest if any gains at stock boost levels (other than giggles). When you get to double or triple stock boost with a tune it becomes key to air flow.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I have a '16 JCW and I'm running Armytrix catless downpipes + factory jcw pro (valve)

recommended combination !
That must be super loud!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I ordered, and am waiting on, a Remus exhaust for my NonS F56. I bought mine with the race pipe option.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts