Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Very good news, there is a vent in the glove box! You may open/shut it as you wish. I put the heat on (5C outside) and it was still blowing cool air.

Pictures to come this evening..

·
Registered
52 Posts
This is such a cool feature, I heard it had it in a review, but never heard about it much. One of those sweet hidden features.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just found this and came inside to post as nothing in the handbook that I can see, but I see I have been beaten to it! I tried putting the heating on and found the air into the glovebox was still cool, which is cool.

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
Yes more brilliance. It was on the r56 I had too

·
Registered
20 Posts
Bump on an old thread... I have an F55, does anyone know whether the glove box is supposed to be cooled by the air con on these? I'm sure someone mentioned it when I picked the car up, but checking mine it always seems to be pretty warm.
Mine has the vent as per the pictures in this thread, but it's open with no cover to close.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Bump on an old thread... I have an F55, does anyone know whether the glove box is supposed to be cooled by the air con on these? I'm sure someone mentioned it when I picked the car up, but checking mine it always seems to be pretty warm.
Mine has the vent as per the pictures in this thread, but it's open with no cover to close.
MINI removed the feature late in the 2015 model year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts