Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Is there a specific akrapovic exhaust for the new jcw?

In the website you can see only for other mini models, not the f56
As stated, the official Mini JCW Pro tuning kit exhaust is made by Akrapovic. Because of this, I do not believe Akrapovic would be allowed to then sell a competing product since they make the official one anyway.

Reactions: mon450

·
Registered
18 Posts
Has anyone been able to confirm akrapovic helped make the JCW pro exhaust? I have the JCW pro suspension, and you can see each piece is made by KW (manufacturer stamp). I'm curious because nothing about the JCW pro exhaust says akra to me. Akra doesn't use steel, and their welds are much cleaner. I'd buy an akra system in a heartbeat if they made one for the F56.

·
Registered
85 Posts
As stated, the official Mini JCW Pro tuning kit exhaust is made by Akrapovic. Because of this, I do not believe Akrapovic would be allowed to then sell a competing product since they make the official one anyway.
KW makes the JCW Pro suspension and they sell competing (better) products for less money haha. You can get V2's for like 400 more than the Pro's and V1's which go lower and are otherwise functionally the same for 600 less than the Pro's

·
Registered
266 Posts
KW makes the JCW Pro suspension and they sell competing (better) products for less money haha. You can get V2's for like 400 more than the Pro's and V1's which go lower and are otherwise functionally the same for 600 less than the Pro's
I stand corrected! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.