Mini Cooper Forum banner
201 - 220 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
In my 2014 MCS I've updated from 2014 to 2018 Europe NEXT, then - everytime it was released - to the newest WEST EUROPE 2020-01, 02, 03 etc. Always without problems: I've only bought a lifetime FSC code for about 40 € once.
Now I've NEXT WEST EUROPE 2021-01 installed.

Here the link for the torrent:

Thanks for that. Entered a lifetime code when I did the update to 2018-2 but every time I plug in a WEST or EAST update it does not recognise it. Have just done a standard software update and will try again.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Picking a Countryman f60 up at the weekend. Are the 8.8 inch touchscreen maps all ”Evo” or is it down to individual units? Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Looks like this is the file I need for my 2015 Cooper S. Is it just a case of adding to a USB stick and sticking that into the USB port on the car?
Yes, just unpacked the file and put it into a USB Stick (FAT32 formatted).

·
Registered
103 Posts
it depends from the age of the car. I don't remeber if the first nav update is always free. Just try!
After three years, anyway, you have to buy a lifetime code for further upgrades.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Funnily enough, here in NL (and I guess elsewhere) we now have (or have had, I don't always pay attention) the option to download map updates ourselves, via a tool.
Check it out.

This is for a 12/2019 build Clubman. To find it, go to the mini website (for your country)

Click that dude, then log in, then go to "My cars"

Then, it should be obvious

I notice they don't really draw attention on how to do this. I also noticed my car autoupdated itself with the 2021-2 maps for my region, which is what triggered me to check this out.

201 - 220 of 276 Posts