Mini Cooper Forum banner
241 - 260 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
is it possibile to have the link for Evo Europe 2021-02 pls?
Many thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, Any chance of obtaining the link for the 2021-2 Europe EVO maps. Thanks for anyone's help, its appreciated.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, Any chance of obtaining the link for the 2021-2 Europe EVO maps. Thanks for anyone's help, its appreciated.
on my previous message I included the torrent file, faster than mega... you simply have to rename it from .txt to .torrent
Here it is again.... it works fine uploaded it on my S

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
on my previous message I included the torrent file, faster than mega... you simply have to rename it from .txt to .torrent
Here it is again.... it works fine uploaded it on my S
Thanks for the alternative link, it is appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
would someone kindly send me the link to the new maps please, cooper s 2.0 f56 2016, thanks in advance, new to this forum, new to mini and loving it!

·
Registered
42 Posts
would someone kindly send me the link to the new maps please, cooper s 2.0 f56 2016, thanks in advance, new to this forum, new to mini and loving it!
Please send photo verion maps, or send info what kind of maps you have. In cars are many maps possible

·
Registered
63 Posts
The torrent file is above if that's what you want for EVO 2021-2 you will need a torrent client to download and simply rename the file from.txt to .torrent

·
Registered
6 Posts
The torrent file is above if that's what you want for EVO 2021-2 you will need a torrent client to download and simply rename the file from.txt to .torrent
Thanks for that however I cant open the document you put in that post, I have just posted a picture of current maps version, will that be correct?

241 - 260 of 276 Posts