Mini Cooper Forum banner
261 - 276 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mornign everyone, Just wondering if i am able to update my 2014 Nav which is the 2014 version directly to the latest or i need to install other updates? I have the XL screen with touch pad If that helps. A link would be great if its possible.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mornign everyone, Just wondering if i am able to update my 2014 Nav which is the 2014 version directly to the latest or i need to install other updates? I have the XL screen with touch pad If that helps. A link would be great if its possible.
Send photo existing verion maps, I will send correct link.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have an F56 with North America Maps (Way) which I am trying to change to West Europe - can anyone please point me to the right direction?

Wojti77 seems to be the master - any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have an F56 with North America Maps (Way) which I am trying to change to West Europe - can anyone please point me to the right direction?

Wojti77 seems to be the master - any help is appreciated.

View attachment 74649

Thank you,

uu, maps Way, entrynav2.
Necessary change fsc to Europe from America, sorry not exist correct eqipment outside of delaer BMW.
Ask deler or pepole who work in BMW.
I can help with all besids the newest: way and live
Send vin pm, I will ask BMW

·
Registered
1 Posts
exactly the kind of page i was looking for! i have a Clubman 2016 F54, could i get a link to the latest update?

beyond upgrading maps, how would i go about adding the feature where the sat nav tells me the speed limits and so on?
and then there is the question of adding android auto but the maps is fine for now :)

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
exactly the kind of page i was looking for! i have a Clubman 2016 F54, could i get a link to the latest update?

beyond upgrading maps, how would i go about adding the feature where the sat nav tells me the speed limits and so on?
and then there is the question of adding android auto but the maps is fine for now :)
Hi
Evo id5, send maps pm

261 - 276 of 276 Posts