Mini Cooper Forum banner
281 - 300 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear Wojti77,

I hope you can help me? I have an update for my 2015 Mini F56 for Navigation BMW Route Maps Europe 2022-1 Route. I have tried to update but I had the wrong FSC code. Now my Navigation asked for the FSC code but where do I find one.

The last 7 numbers of my Vin are: 3A69591.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes I can help, text pm. I can create lifetime code for maps route

Dear Wojti77,

I hope you can help me? I have an update for my 2015 Mini F56 for Navigation BMW Route Maps Europe 2022-1 Route. I have tried to update but I had the wrong FSC code. Now my Navigation asked for the FSC code but where do I find one.

The last 7 numbers of my Vin are: 3A69591.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried via mini downloader to update maps but it doesnt has that option.
My car has EUROPE WAY 2018-4 now and its model is 05/2019 countryman f60 hybrid.
Any help? I tried to download europe way 2021-1 from a link mentioned above.
If i try to install to the car will it need any password?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I tried via mini downloader to update maps but it doesnt has that option.
My car has EUROPE WAY 2018-4 now and its model is 05/2019 countryman f60 hybrid.
Any help? I tried to download europe way 2021-1 from a link mentioned above.
If i try to install to the car will it need any password?
When I used the Download Manager it asked for my VIN and then downloaded the appropriate map update. The FSC code is embedded with the download so I just plugged the USB stick into the car, the car recognised the map update and asked me if I wanted to update. I did, so it went ahead and confirmed when it was complete.

Did you make sure you had a USB stick with sufficient space plugged into your PC when you tried this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
It doesnt give me any option map update at the menu.It doesnt exist in the menu..Unless if i try to install a usb at pc while entering mini downloader and appear that option..

·
Registered
56 Posts
It doesnt give me any option map update at the menu.It doesnt exist in the menu..Unless if i try to install a usb at pc while entering mini downloader and appear that option..
Apologies, I was a bit vague in my previous message. It first asks me to log in to my Mini Connected account and then presents me with the cars I have registered in Mini Connected. I select that and then it will present me with the compatible map updates.

Are you logging into a Mini Connected account?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Apologies, I was a bit vague in my previous message. It first asks me to log in to my Mini Connected account and then presents me with the cars I have registered in Mini Connected. I select that and then it will present me with the compatible map updates.

Are you logging into a Mini Connected account?
Yes i do that way..There is nothing for map update…Thanks for the help by the way!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can anyone send me the ROAD MAP EUROPE WAY 2021-3 or the last update for that type of map? My car has now Europe Way 2018-4 maps. Will I have greek language if i make the update? Does it need any code for the update?Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Can anyone send me the ROAD MAP EUROPE WAY 2021-3 or the last update for that type of map? My car has now Europe Way 2018-4 maps. Will I have greek language if i make the update? Does it need any code for the update?Thanks
the last update maps is 2021-1 as i know, sent pm link
update maps dont change your language

281 - 300 of 314 Posts