Mini Cooper Forum banner
321 - 340 of 342 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello there, I would like to update my F56 to '' road map europe west next 2022-1", please.
Currently having "west next 2020-1" and already have a lifetime FSC code
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone

Is it possible to get the latest maps Europe West ROUTE and fsc lifetime code for my mini clubman?
last 7 digits of vin
2E22056

thank you so much

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, just bought a 2012 Mini Countryman hoping to update to latest navigation. VIN last 7 are WN78786. Any help appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
Mini Cooper S 2018 (pre LCI)
2 Posts
Hi! Just got a new (for me) 2018 Cooper S and I couldn’t be more excited about the community that appeared on this forum (and many other!)

As a lot of people in this thread, I’m also looking for a map update as my current one is 2017-4.

My vin is WMWXM7102J2H51049 and I (think) am looking for an EVO map. See photo of my map version. Thanks a lot!!

/niclas

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi! Just got a new (for me) 2018 Cooper S and I couldn’t be more excited about the community that appeared on this forum (and many other!)

As a lot of people in this thread, I’m also looking for a map update as my current one is 2017-4.

My vin is WMWXM7102J2H51049 and I (think) am looking for an EVO map. See photo of my map version. Thanks a lot!!

/niclas
Sent pm

·
Registered
Mini Cooper S 2018 (pre LCI)
2 Posts
As I said on PM, appreciate the help! Will update tomorrow as soon as I get the codes and report back here with my success : )

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good morning

is it possible to send me the link to download Road Map EUROPE WEST Route 2022-1 ?

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good evening all,

I've read the 17 pages of this threads which taught me a lot.
I recently bought a 2018 F54 Clubman JCW with Pro Sat Nav which seems to have an auto update feature.
Car has never been update so far so it still has the Road Map EUROPE Way 2018-1 on it.
Auto update doesn't want to start whereas it shows me in the map setting just under a line referring to the auto update feature : "FR, MC 2021-2".
I have update the infotainment system with the last version proposed by Mini but it has changed nothing.
Mini Download Manager doesn't want to do to update as "update is techniclally not possible with my VIN"
Seems that my 3 years are past because the car is from 05/2018, I guess...
Or maybe I am missing something ?
What are my solutions in order to update the map ?
Can I push an update through a USB stick with the map on it ? If so, where can I find the last WAY map ?

Many thanks for your help !
Best regards,
J.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can I please also get a code and download link? I am running NBTEVO_E17235A, with pretty old Europe EVO 2017-4 maps. Last 7 digits of the VIN are TC92668. Thanks

321 - 340 of 342 Posts